Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I've been busy in the studio lately. Here I sit, with my netbook, remixing Yuki songs which I will release for free to you my fans in the upcoming months. Right now I'm chilling to the first Psychotica album trying to update all my blogs and sites and get them all interconnected. Psychotica is one of the bands that Nate and I got into way back in high school and the music I make today would probably not be the way it is if I never knew about them. I was lucky enough to get to see them in New York after they just reunited back in October 2009. If you like industrial rock you should check them out! 

So what have I been doing when I'm not making music? Watching anime of course. I recently picked up Magikano because it got re-released with a major price drop. It's your standard harem anime fanfare, but since it's only got 12 episodes it doesn't get boring. I'm only a few episodes into it but I'm already loving the Yuri character. She has a crush on the main character, but he doesn't know it. She reminds me of Ayase Takako from Midori Days (she's also a bossy Tsundere-type, my favorate kind of girl). She's the powerful class president girl, who bitches at everyone, but she can't express her true feelings. I'm cheering for her, even though I know she won't get her man :(

No comments:

Post a Comment