Sunday, March 25, 2012

Yes, I know it's been a while since I've posted any updates. I was going to review Anime USA back in November, and well, it's a little late for that now (kind of). Anyway, I am happy to report that I am very busy with Yuki Yuki Yasumi preparing to put out new music and play a lot of shows!

Within the next week marketing materials for our "spring tour" will be announced, as well as a new "acoustic" EP with 6 songs. This EP will be available for download online "somewhere" in about a couple of weeks. CDs will be available at our shows, which will be posted soon. Our April 13th show at the Fire in Philly is already up on our reverbnation page.  We've got new merchandise available on the reverbnation page as well. More designs to follow soon.

As far as the second full-length Yuki album is concerned (titled: Tsundere), it should be finished up/ready for release in a couple months (no date announced yet). I have also recorded 4 new songs and confirmed artwork for an album TBA, which will be the third Yuki Yuki Yasumi full length LP.

Asides from music, I am attending two anime conventions the next couple months (Anime Boston and Zenkaikon), so I won't be lazy and I'll actually write reviews this time :)

Here's a shot from the last show we played at Molly Magure's on Halloween (I know so long ago).  Yeah I'm wearing a trash-picked wedding dress. Sugoi!



No comments:

Post a Comment