Thursday, October 28, 2010

Yuki Yuki Yasumi: Status Report 3rd quarter 2010

Granted, this Blog exists for one purpose, for me, Yuki, to shove my brand down your throat, hoping that you might come out to one of my shows (none scheduled right now), buy one of my CDs, buy some digital downloads, or perhaps even just a REALLY BITCHING CLOCK.

However, did you know that I've got all kinds of FREE STUFF, free songs that I post up EVERY MONTH.


I've been posting a "remix" up every month of various songs off of my first album. I started this back in August and I'm not going to stop. Eventually, you will be able to download them all, but for now I ask that you head over to my other blog: http://yukiyukiyasumi.tumblr.com/ and check out all the stuff I've got there!

Here's a list of the remixes already posted:

August 2010: Stop My Heart (a chiptune style remix)
September 2010: Steampunk Loli (another chiptune/glitch remix)
October 2010: S.O.S. (夏休み) (A Live Remix)

What does November have in store?  You can find out at 1am on November 1st... check back at this Blog or the tumblr Blog!

In the future, I've got more Live "metal remixes," A ton of soft acoustic remixes, and of course more fake chiptune/ video game inspired remixes.

There are also a number of videos on this site achieved, in the media section, check out the official Yuki Yuki Yasumi Youtube Chanel

I'd also like to report that the second Yuki Yuki Yasumi Album: Tsundere is well under way, more information to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment